• I am equal parts organized and spontaneous. I love seeing the best each city has to offer, so I do my research, and conduct many polls and surveys. Then I have all the info I need to be spontaneous! I don’t like schedules, I just like knowing what I should see, and creating my own schedule from there!
• I don’t really fall into one category of travel. I enjoy hiking a mountain as much as I love sitting on a beach. I love big cities as much as I love the desert. I love local culture as much as I love cheesy tourist stuff.
• I’m big on checklists. I make checklists for everything – packing, things I need to get done before a trip – you name it, I have a checklist for it.
• I currently live in Columbus, OH. And I absolutely love it here.
• My first trip out of the country was when I was 13 for some mission work, and I fell head over heels in love with travel.
• My family is Hungarian and super proud of it.
• I take at least one disposable camera with me on every trip.
The Getaway Journals is for anyone who loves adventure, anyone who is looking for travel tips or itineraries, and travel lovers everywhere! I am a firm believer in “you live and you learn” and I learn something new on each and every trip I go on! And I would love to see some of your insight in the comments section!